Anyone needing an EIN for the following:

  • Individuals/Sole Proprietors
  • Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
  • Corporations
  • S-Corporations
  • Partnerships
  • Trusts
  • Estates
  • Non-Profits
  • Other employers and business entity types

The only restrictions are:

  • The primary address must be in the United States.
  • The owner, principal officer, trustor, grantor, etc. must have a valid Taxpayer ID Number (Social Security Number, Individual Taxpayer ID Number, or Federal Tax ID) to enter on the form.